Made a knife as a prize

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

arby

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys, we’ve got a rendezvous coming up in a couple of weeks so I thought I’d make a knife as a prize for one of the shoots. She’s pretty big, leaf spring blade, stag handle... sheath is wood lined with deer leather on the outside. I Apologise for the terrible photo
F00E91CF-FF2A-4FEE-98C8-0AE76651205C.jpeg

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Nice work! That's a really good looking knife. It would certainly qualify as a big Bowie, or a southern "bear knife." The blade is beautifully ground and finished. Some lucky shooter is going to be mighty happy with his or her prize!

Notchy Bob

Pietro

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Probably a little out or your reach at the moment ha ha ha. Millmerran Australia

deerstalkert would probably swim there for a chance at that beauty - 'jes sayin' ;)

LRB

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys, we’ve got a rendezvous coming up in a couple of weeks so I thought I’d make a knife as a prize for one of the shoots. She’s pretty big, leaf spring blade, stag handle... sheath is wood lined with deer leather on the outside. I Apologise for the terrible photoView attachment 81852
Impressive!

Loja man

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Great looking knife!! I would shoot for a chance at that! Did you forge the leafs spring to shape or grind?