• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lyman 50 Cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunbug

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to All: I have been getting info from the forums here. I am new to BP so it was a big help.I made up some of Stumpkillers lube{both recipies]and they work great. Also triple 7 and 2F BP worked great .Thank'S for the info. Dan

I have two Lyman .50 cal trade rifles. Each has a 1 in 48 inch twist rate. I shoot both Maxi's and PRB's in various competitions throughout NJ. What type/model of Lyman do you shoot?

Welcome to the Forum! Keep asking questions and making smoke! Have a good & safe holiday weekend!

Dave

Hi: I have a Lyman Trade Rifle but would like to get a Lyman Plains rifle with 1 in 66 twist.Have you tried triple 7?I can not get BP up where i live so i was happy that it worked well in my Lyman Regards Dan

Back