• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

love the smell of the smoke

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revehuntsman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Pastoremet here (Southeast Texas near where it all began). I began shooting BP back in the 60's with an old family gun brought over in 1846 from Switzerland. Really got into it in hte late 70's with a group from Laredo (Rocky Mountain Fur Co., Texas Brigade). Have taken deer and turkey with a .45 T/C Hawken, javelina with a DGW Tenn. Mtn. Rifle (flint). JUst picked up a Lyman GP perc. .54 and .54 GP pistol at auction.
Moved to Central Texas and fell away. Now that I'm in SE Texas I have found some people who shoot BP and have regained interest.
Stumbled across this forum and love it. Look forward to reading interesting posts and contributing where I can.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome!

Settle yerself in and feel 'ta home. "Pastor", eh? :hmm: That puts you in a congregation what has church night suppers. So you'll be wantin some stout coffee and have a sack o' victuals about ye to toss into the community pot. ::

"love the smell of the smoke"

There's plenty o' that to smell hereabouts. Mind the downwind passage behind Zonie's shelter in the morning, though. Take the curl out o' yer powder horn, that will.

pastoremet,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. Great group of folks and lots of information here
at the MLF. Contribute when you can and have fun.BTW i
here there is a lady named Rita heading your way. Will
it be a problem for you. Hope not...Maybe you could keep
us posted under the "General Forum".
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Pastor,
Ye found the Best Muzzleloading site on the Web !
and we are glad to have ya join us . Lots o GREAT FOLKS here and tons of interesting information! Enjoy yerslf!

*** WV SCROUNGER ***

Back