• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Love Moose Milk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Tried Stumpys Moose Milk today at the range.Works great.
54 cal Lyman GPR
.020 pillow tick
.530 RB Hornady
FFg Goex
Got 1 1/2" groups with 80grs.,1 1/2" with 90 grs. with 2 in the same hole,and 100grs. gave 3/4" with one flying to make 1 1/4.Had 7 patches left and some .535 RB so why not.
80grs. gave a 2" group and 100grs. gave a 3/4" with 2 in the same hole.
Cut my patches sq. and folded the corners over the ball to protect it when seating.Don't know if it helped but sure didn't hurt.Never tried the lard or olive oil patches I also took along.Tried bees wax and lard the other week with all else being the same but not impressed.Wet patched between test loads.Stumpys Moose Milk! :bow: :thumbsup:

Very impressive! What range (distance) were you shooting? What are the dimensions of the square patches, 1.25" or 1.5" maybe?

Range was 50 yds.Patch size is 1 1/2 x 1 1/2.They came out looking like they went in.Might have been able to reuse them.

Back