Looking for club, etc.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

woodsrunner

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello, Very new to shooting, looking for a club, hunting buddy or even a mentor/teacher or someone who can help my studies. Thanks very much.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
It would be helpful if you let folks know where you are located.

I don't recommend giving an address or even the town if it is a small one with a low population on a web page but, telling people roughly where you are will give them an opportunity to see if your in their area or close to a place or someone who can help you.

For instance, I could say, "I live about in the middle of Maricopa County in Arizona. (Yes, I know the information that says I live in Phoenix is posted under my name but Phoenix is over 500 square miles in size. Pretty hard to find someone in a city that large unless you have the address.)

woodsrunner

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello, Sorry I mean to put it in the title. I have never posted on a forum for anything before. I am just moving up to North East Pennsylvania, Wayne County. Thanks very much.

Heyboy

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’m in northern PA, Tioga country. I belong to Whispering Pines Cap and Flint club. We have a shoot in the 3rd Sunday of every month except December. Our rendezvous is the 3rd weekend in August.

Heyboy

32 Cal
Reaction score
We just got a website up and going, it’s still in the beginning stages but the nap on how to get there is on it.
whisperingpines.club