• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for a LH Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title states I'm looking for a Left Handed Flintlock. This is for my Brother-in-law who is looking to extend his deer hunting season in PA. We're also checking local shops and we'll make a run up to Dixons sometime in February but I said I'd post here as well. He doesn't mind production guns in good condition but I would prefer he have something a little more custom or semi-custom if available. If you have something for sale please let me know. It would need to be 44Cal or larger for PA regs. 50 or 54 would be preferred. I'm located in Southeastern PA.

Thank you
Anthony

Last edited:
You might wanna attend the Lancaster Muzzleloaders Gunshow this weekend in Quarryville and also for sure the 18th Century Artisan's Show in Carlisle next weekend ..
Lots of guns for sale ..

You might wanna attend the Lancaster Muzzleloaders Gunshow this weekend in Quarryville and also for sure the 18th Century Artisan's Show in Carlisle next weekend ..
Lots of guns for sale ..

We're going to the Lancaster show on Saturday. I'll talk to him about the Artisan Show, not sure what his plans are yet.

What kind of budget?
Working out the details with him on that. I told him to expect something anywhere from the 400+ (used production guns) -1200 (used semi-custom/kit guns) for a shooter not a wall hanger. He was looking at a new kit online for a 50cal Hawken style for around 600. I said that might be good enough but if you can get a better quality gun for a little more He'd be happier.

Back