• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for .36cal (or .32) Percussion Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sound Tribe

40 Cal
Reaction score
I am looking for .36 or smaller caliber percussion muzzeloaders

Looking for normal length or even shorter barreled guns (prefer a TC cherokee over Seneca) but will entertain all offers

TC Cherokee .36cal
TC Seneca .36cal
Investarms Santa Fe Hawken .36cal
or other Hawken style rifles

Pedersoli Scout Rifle .32cal
Traditions Crockett Rifle .32cal
CVA Squirrel RIfle .32cal

Feel free to offer me anything not on this list that you think will work! Thanks

Last edited:
Of the 5 Hatfields I’m going to sell 2 are .36s and one is percussion. The percussion is a grade I stock with a #39 barrel stamp. The Flintlock is a grade 3 stock with a #71 stamp. Both rifles have 39 inch barrels. Please message for additional information.

How about an H&A underhammer?
20240130_123818.jpg

Would take a TC Cherokee or Seneca in .32cal as well

Of the 5 Hatfields I’m going to sell 2 are .36s and one is percussion. The percussion is a grade I stock with a #39 barrel stamp. The Flintlock is a grade 3 stock with a #71 stamp. Both rifles have 39 inch barrels. Please message for additional information.
Sending you a PM for pictures

Still looking

A perfect option would be a TC Cherokee, or Seneca, Hawken style rifle in 36cal with an extra 45cal/50cal barrel (or vice versa)

Last edited:
Are you still looking? Bottom one is a .36 cal. Was originally a .25 cal. that was bored and rifled and in mint condition. This gun is an original that was built back in the day (late 1800s) from used parts. the barrel is a swamped barrel that was shortened. the lock is converted from flint which does not have a half cock. It has a period correct repaired wrist. Shoots a .358 round ball w/.010 patch and 30 grains of black powder. PM me for more pictures and price if interested.

Attachments

• 20210530_120519.jpg
    20210530_120519.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Are you still looking? Bottom one is a .36 cal. Was originally a .25 cal. that was bored and rifled and in mint condition. This gun is an original that was built back in the day (late 1800s) from used parts. the barrel is a swamped barrel that was shortened. the lock is converted from flint which does not have a half cock. It has a period correct repaired wrist. Shoots a .358 round ball w/.010 patch and 30 grains of black powder. PM me for more pictures and price if interested.
Still looking... sending you a PM

Latest posts

Back