• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD LH TVM .62 cal caplock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrell5678

32 Cal
Reaction score
Authentic TVM Fowler. Only fired during one session (cleaned immediately afterwards) and did very well with 595 roundball! Previous owner said he never fired it.

This was a special order, costs over $2100 new.

*The very end of the barrel is not connected to the stock- see picture below. Not sure how that happened- was like that when I bought from previous owner. I reached out to TVM and they said they would fix it for $20 (plus shipping) and gave me instructions for soldering together myself if I wanted to. Would be happy to provide those instructions. [To me, frankly, it wasn't noticeable when shooting. Only when you pull out the ramrod do you notice the separation.]

Because of this, am offering at a steep discount- only $1300 including shipping! Will ship USPS.

Stock: Deluxe, dark brown
Steel: Browned
Barrel: .62 X 36" colerain
LOP: 13.5"
Includes rear sight, Matt Avance signature and pictured shoulder strap!

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    918.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi All- I wanted to post the instructions TVM gave me to fix the barrel lug (I just don't want to fool with it myself, lol). Thanks:

Hi Daniel,

It appears that the front lug is not attached to the barrel.
Are you able to solder it back in place? I have attached a picture of the solder and flux we use. Also this is a link to a video of soldering on a tenon - VIDEOS (Scroll down to the 3rd video).

If you would rather discuss this over the phone, please give me a call at the shop 601-445-5482.

Thank you,
Leigh Ann
Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading

Attachments

• solder and flux (2).jpg
    solder and flux (2).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Authentic TVM Fowler. Only fired during one session (cleaned immediately afterwards) and did very well with 595 roundball! Previous owner said he never fired it.

*The very end of the barrel is not connected to the stock- see picture below. Not sure how that happened- was like that when I bought from previous owner. I reached out to TVM and they said they would fix it for $20 (plus shipping) and gave me instructions for soldering together myself if I wanted to. Would be happy to provide those instructions. [To me, frankly, it wasn't noticeable when shooting. Only when you pull out the ramrod do you notice the separation.]

Because of this, am offering at a steep discount- only $1300 including shipping! Will ship USPS.

I would like to purchase. Still for sale?

I would like to purchase. Still for sale?

Back