• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Leonard Day Swivel Breech

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.C.BINGAMAN

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Great news today, Santas bringing me a LEONARD DAY SWIVEL BREECH,The missus bought it from hunters rendouvouz been watching the rifle for a long time,if you are interested in looking at it go to the web sight for HUNTERS RENDOUVOUZ it is the 50 with inter changable lock from percussion to flint.Talked to Mr. DAY just after the purchase super nice fellow. Boy this is a whish come true been awantin one since the 70s.As soon as it arrives and I get the time to the range we go, will relay shooting results after the range session.Perhaps it will be here in time to spend a couple days in the woods for Marylands late muzzel loader season. :grin:

He does nice work on those swivels, when you get it we demand to see pictures.

Many Klatch

Saw one at the Old Stone Fort re-enactment in Schoharie, NY. They also had Timothy Murphy's rifle there too; a swivel breech also.

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

Quick up date the swivel breech arrived today could not be happier with it.Will attempt to do pics as soon as possible once we figure out the photo bucket. The folks at hunters rondy. were excellent to work with I highly reccomend them if you are in the market for a weapon. R.C.

Its easy to do pics. jus set up a photo bucket account, upload desired pictures to Photo bucket album from where you have the pic saved on your computer. once uploaded when you hover over the picture there is a list of ways to copy it. I like the IMG code, click on it and it will copy. go back to forum and past it in your post. review post then submit post. easy as that. The IMG code will actually be a picture in your post as opposed to a link to your album. which makes it easyer for the gang to see your pictures!

Good Luck!!

ive always thought those swivel breech guns were neat! cant wait to see the pics.

-matt

Latest posts

Back