• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED LEGGINGS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 for Eastern style and 110 for Western style, I wouldn't be able to get around to a pair for at least 6 weeks that's how far behind I am.

Sure but this may take a while, you'll have to tell me if you are looking to play a full-on native or a cross-between Colonial and native leggings. There is a difference.

Here is an example of a sort of legging/ gaiter cross.

c5750ff79eb4d6454cf568ebbc1049dd.jpg

Here is an example of a sort of legging/ gaiter cross.

View attachment 295504
This is the kind I am looking for. These are 90.00 for this style correct? What measurements do you need from me? Are you right at 6 weeks or could it be longer? I would like to get a pair by May 1st. Do you require any money in advance? Last question, is this the color I would be receiving or is it more like the color of your moccasins you make?

I'm pretty sure I could have a pair made by the 1st of May. As to color the sky is the limit.. :) .
The colors I have on hand range from light brown to dark brown, and the smoked gold I use on the
moccasins is way too heavy for leggings but I can order some lighter in that color.
I'll need the diameter of your thigh just above the knee, and your calf diameter at the largest point also the length from about 4 inches above the knee to the top of your shoes. Do you want the legging smooth or rough side out and do want fringe or not?
I won't need payment until I get started on them.

I'm pretty sure I could have a pair made by the 1st of May. As to color the sky is the limit.. :) .
The colors I have on hand range from light brown to dark brown, and the smoked gold I use on the
moccasins is way too heavy for leggings but I can order some lighter in that color.
I'll need the diameter of your thigh just above the knee, and your calf diameter at the largest point also the length from about 4 inches above the knee to the top of your shoes. Do you want the legging smooth or rough side out and do want fringe or not?
I won't need payment until I get started on them.
I need to change the style, I want the length like the western style to the top of the thigh. Also dark brown would be great.

Back