• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Latest two rifles from Richard Miller...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhh- be still my heart!!! What gorgeous work! Makes my teeth quiver!!

Years ago I won a rifle raffle for an amazing Richard Miller and Jim Chambers rifle. I’d love to know more about Richard! This rifle is beautiful and a dead shot!

Attachments

• IMG_1529_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1529_Original.jpeg
    867.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0334_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0334_Original.jpeg
    817.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190504_211102_Original.jpeg
    20190504_211102_Original.jpeg
    718.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170501_212529_Original.jpeg
    20170501_212529_Original.jpeg
    482.2 KB · Views: 0
Here was the original ad. I knew I was going to win when I saw the ad, literally. I figured I’d by $100 of raffle tickets and stopped at $50… knew it was enough. My wife (at the time) got totally ****** because she said I wasted our luck on that and now we wouldn’t win the lottery. Wives don’t understand. It wasn’t a waste!

Attachments

• IMG_0477_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0477_Original.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back