• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lafayette Longrifles 2023 Spring Frolic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are. M.

NC NMLRA Field Rep, NRA ML Instructor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Open to the public.

May 26th, 27th, 28th
Starting 11am this Friday.

Come enjoy camping, cooking, shooting, and black powder community camaraderie just outside of Dunn, NC.

18th century period clothing is encouraged but not required.

Shooter registration: $10
Practice targets: $2
Lunch: $5
Camping fee: $25 for the weekend

Shooting will shut down briefly on Saturday during our scheduled club meeting.

Shoot me a message here or email [email protected] for more information.

See you all there!

RM
Secretary, LLR

Oh man I technically could make it but wish I knew about it sooner. I live in Florida in the Tampa area. To shoot would you had to of attended a prior event? Florida Frontiersman require that to shoot at Alfa Rendezvous. I can't make any promises. I did drive to Spencer, NC in March to visit the Transportation museum. I can make it in one day.

We hate you're going to miss it. To answer your question, no. This event is wide open to the public. The only requirement is to have a want to enjoy muzzleloading and/or living history.

Back