• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kentuck Boy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawneeB

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to the forum, not new to BP. I love BP! Made my first flint pistol at 16, 42 years ago and still have it. Sure is uguly, ahh I mean beautiful,,, nah, pretty uguly but it's mine and brings back many good memories. :)

Flint rules. Making a TOW "fusil de chasse" presently. Changing a Dixie Tenn Mountain Rifle to flint as we speak. Old Dixie girl sure does shoot good, holes touch at 50 yards off a crude rest with prb and 60 gr fffg.

Yea, been lurkin and done with that. Here I be, glad to be here.

Welcome to the camp, glad to have you. Be sure to share pictures of the build.

Thanks Double. I lurked and watched for awhile, I agree. Good people, lots of knowledge shared. Shawn

Thanks Dan and Ron. I'm enjoying reading the posts, still a bit quiet and feeling the forum out.

I been a shooting alot though! GF is in love with a Pedersoli Remington Rider I've had almost a decade. Every single day, "lets shoot the pea shooter" I stuck a .31 1849 in her paws today, she got a kick out of it. Maybe she's hooked? Other day had my 50 Dixie Tn out, she liked it but wouldn't try it.

Now to finish up that Fusil in time for fall turkey and ML deer season. I'm at the "dreaded" pin drilling stage for barrel and ferrule pins. Shawn

Thanks Lone. I moved to Edmonton 3 years ago. Happy to hear there are other BP shooters around here. How far are you? Bville or so? Shawn

Back