• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kalamazoo show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott fellows

40 Cal.
Reaction score
how many of the forum members will be attending the kalamazoo living history show in march? should we have some sort of a meeting spot there or name tags to show that we are from the forum? it might give some of us a chance to get to meet others from the forum.
pieman

The old lady and I will be there for the weekend again. Don't know where we're staying yet, definately not the Circle 8, too much noise.

Rick :thumbsup:

I'll be there as usual, I may even convince Laurel to come back from the twin cities for it as well. A place to meet sounds great but you alread know what I look like (sometimes kinda scary) so it souldn't be hard to find me.

I'll be there, ya pieman set up a meeting place and well meet, I will be there Sat. and probably sunday afternoon. One of the advatages of not living to far away LOL

i think maggi and i will be getting a room down there again this year for the weekend. we sure have a lot of fun and it's always a chance to meet some of our old friends again and make some new ones.
pieman

Rita and I will be there. The idia sounds great.We oughta figure out a good hotel and post it. Or grub at a local greasy spoon. Had fun last year sure to be fun this year :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Me & Sus will be down there. We can all go back to Brooster's again this year if we call a head we can get as much seats as we need. :v

I'm thinking of going this year. Not much happening in March anyways. I've heard so many good things about the show I think it's high time to attend. Not sure if I'm going solo or bringing the mrs and the kiddo along.

I will be going again this year, if ya see a 42d Highlander walking about, grab me and say howdy!

Where's everyone planning on staying? Times getting close, need to make reservations.

Rick

What are the actual dates? And does anyone have an accurate idea how far Kalamazoo is from Ann Arbor? (I guess I could just look it up, huh?)

Kalamazoo is about 1.5 to 2 hrs west of Ann Arbor. All the info on the show is at[url] www.Kalamazooshow.com[/url]. That should let you know everything about it. It is big, plan on spending the whole day walking around to see everything. The old lady and I normally go for both days to have enough time for socializing also.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
rick,
maggi and i will be there for both days but haven't made reservations as of yet. as far as i know most of the crew from the rondy up here plan on staying down there for the weekend. i'm sure we'll be seeing you there.
pieman

hey pieman,me and papa and our other halfs will be there on saturday fer sure, let us know where and when.

how about we all meet at 1:00 outside the doors on the west side near the small room. we can meet at the same time on saturday and sunday that way anyone who isn't there for one day or the other has a chance to still meet folks.
pieman

Back