• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

JP Gunstocks....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizamo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've seen any mention of Jim or his guns...

Picked this one up today. Dealer who actually ordered the gun still had it. It was built as a showpiece for his sales efforts. It is a .36 cal. McCoy with the upgraded wood, the L&R lock, Orion barrel, hunter star on the cheekpiece, and fully engraved....
36004jpg.jpg

36008jpg.jpg

36010jpg.jpg

Pretty rifle. Unusual too. I don't recall any of their McCoy or Hatfield rifles having a patchbox on them. If you are ever up to Cain's Outdoors in Vienna WV, look at the Hatfield he has hanging up there. It was presented to Ed by them & it is a really nice rifle as well.

Wow that is a nice rifle! That isn't the Hatfield type rifle that Pedrosli does now is it? I had one of the originals and it did not look anywhere as nice as that one. If it is could you tell me where I might get one like that.Thanks

Unfortunately, you cannot order one anymore. JP Gunstocks went out of business some years ago. Jim Searles seemingly has vanished from the gunmaking business.

Back