• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jerry Eder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Many Klatch

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Jerry Eder, founder of Flintlocks Inc. passed away yesterday. Jerry was a regular at gunshows in the Midwest and always set up in the Sheep Sheds at Friendship. Before a tornado tore up his house and property he put on the best woodswalks that I have ever had the opportunity to enjoy. Jerry's family will continue the business.

Many Klatch

Many Klatch said:
Jerry Eder, founder of Flintlocks Inc. passed away yesterday. Jerry was a regular at gunshows in the Midwest and always set up in the Sheep Sheds at Friendship. Before a tornado tore up his house and property he put on the best woodswalks that I have ever had the opportunity to enjoy. Jerry's family will continue the business.

Many Klatch

An encyclopedia of knowledge has been lost to humanity as well.

Yes,sorry to hear this, he will be missed. He was always good with the large inventory of parts and advice. When I was shopping, he was probably the first guy I would go to see.

Back