• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It all started with one!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife asked what I want for my birthday, and followed with dont you dare say another gun :confused:

Brian6396 said:
...dont you dare say another gun....

Once upon a time I got the same thing, but countered with "gun kit." Sure enough, I got to spend evenings building my first GPR kit!

There's always a back door when you're wily. :hmm:

Mooman76 said:
It's not a gun, it's a Muzzle loader. :hmm:

So you're saying muzzleloaders aren't guns? :rotf:

You know it's not fair to make a guy spray coffee out his nose by saying something like that, but thanks for the belly laugh in any case. :thumbsup:

Lets see I started a little under two years ago and I have.....ummmm..1..2..3..4..5..6...then sold two others and have ordered one from Mike Miller. Addiction !!! I don't think you have started on the hard stuff yet..

My wife loves to shoot and the four words I hate to hear when a new one follows me home are "Oh I like that". :grin: I must say she likes to go to gun shows & muzzle shoots and has an eye for nice bargains.

I had three muzzle loaders at the age of 16, an 1863 Springfield (wish I still had it) a "Kentucky" pistol .36 cal. imported by FIE (still have it) and a 20ga smoothbore (long gone).

azmntman said:
Order tonight 2-Tall, don't :grin: wanna be feeling puny on a holiday weekend do ya!
Well I would order one up but I pick one up tomnorrow morning at the rondy. Gotta love when someone has a 15 1/4 LOP gun and realize no one else wants it even when your opractically giving it away. Now tomorrow I am getting a late lancaster 50 cal flinter perty gun for 500 bucks sometimes its good to be 6'6" I walked by and the guy seen me and ran up saying he had a gun for sale only I could handle, (Good Sales Pitch)Of course I will buy it drop a hundred and pay remainder in 2 weeks.

Hmmm i dont know I still want a plain maple early Virginia, wodden patch box, in all steel, 54 cal not like I know what I want, I mean need.

They do grow on you. I have 7 percussion rifles and a Ruger Old Army. Probably been thru about 4-5 other black powder rifles and 1 C&B revolver along the way as well. I do have one of the more modern rifles, but it doesn't get shot much at all.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They tried to steal it from us. Sneaky little cartridge makers. Wicked, tricksy, false, LIARS!!!

Yes, precious, they are false! They will cheat, hurt, LIE to say they are better. They tried to put it away, my precious sidelocks, so many, so, so many to have, not enough of my precious. We must build more my precious, so few need more, more and more of my precious...

We must call them to build more my precious. Watch wife, she evil wants to deny us my precious. She say we have too many now. SHE LIES!!! Evil woman say must mow lawn or fix roof. She evil liar, LIAR!! we no need roof my precious is all we need. Let grass grow God want grass grow or he no make it.

BWWWAAAhahahahaha !! we need my precious, yes my precious we need and love precious. precious aaaaah my precious.

Geez, you got it bad! You best order NOW or yer gonna snap! :rotf: Better yet, immediately after reading this post GO TO CLASSIFIEDS....View....BUY and then MOW THE DANG LAWN! :blah:

I liked your idea, my wife did not find any humor in it.
maybee ill work up a long list of accessories :hmm:

Latest posts

Back