• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Irritated Racoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they're very good with small children. But no matter how hard you try, you can't train them for uplands hunting. Every time they spot a quail or pheasant, they roll over and play dead! :rotf:

I raised a possum from a baby, she was the only survivor from a mishap with a car tire, she was the bestest pet, cleaned on herself more than a cat does, used the litter box. i bet she is the only possum thats been in 8 different states.(we took her with us on vacation)

They really are fascinating creatures. I've never understood how they got such a bad reputation. As the only American marsupial they deserve more respect! :thumbsup:

Rubincam,

As part of my job I am required to get rabies vaccine every other year. We handle thousands of mice and hundreds of rats not to mention ground hogs, armadillos, possums, tree shrews and that doesn't even touch the 5 foot lizards and the dozen barn owls. :wink:

-Ray

when she was small she'd clown around a little, but nothing like a kitten, always snooping.there wasn't a grasshopper alive that coud get away from her.

Back