• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Investarms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patriot59

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Picked an Investarms 50 cal. caplock, 24" barrel.
lock, sights, diassembly, all identical to T/C, and I mean exactly the same. Good quality gun,
anyone know why they are the same as the older T/C's??

Patroit59:

I got one of those too only in .54caliber. The only difference I've found on some, but not all is:

Certain rifles have a concave notch in the lock plate to match the bolster while others have a slot in the bottom of the bolster for a straight topped lock plate.

So much to learn, assuming I ever find anyone who knows a lot about Investarms SPA muzzleloaders.

Osage

I have two 50 cal Investarms ,One I bought new in about 1989 the other I picked up at a pawn shop for $65. What did you have to pay for yours & does it shoot a good group ? Has anyone switched barrels on a Investarms, maybe with a Green Mountain barrel ?

Back