• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Info needed. 54cal CVA Gamester Hawken Supreme

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnM257

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm a newbie. I seen this mint condition, CVA Gamester Hawken Supreme, 54cal on Gun Broker, & for some reason, I had to have it. So I bought it. Does anyone have any information on this rifle? I really can't seem to find anything on this mode anywhere, except that it's made in Spain tapped from the factory for a scope. I don't know the barrel twist rate, or anything else about it. Any information on the CVA Gamester Hawken Supreme, will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520-153826~3.png
    Screenshot_20230520-153826~3.png
    719.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I'm a newbie & recently bought a Peitta 1858 Remington Army 44 C&B, & a Investarms Dixie Hawken Rifle 50cal Model# 120B . I seen this mint condition, CVA Gamester Hawken Supreme, 54cal on Gun Broker, & for some reason, I had to have it. So I bought it. Does anyone have any information on this rifle? I really can't seem to find anything on this mode anywhere, except that it's made in Spain tapped from the factory for a scope. I don't know the barrel twist rate, or anything else about it. Any information on the CVA Gamester Hawken Supreme, will be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Two suggestions to get started
1. Pull up the "sidelock" manual on the CVA web site and read it thoroughly
2. Check out the 2013 posting on the 24 hour campfire site for the "how to shoot"

I've been using a CVA for over 25 years as my kick-around gun and it still serves me well... good luck in using your Gamester

Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 9.56.48 AM.png

Two suggestions to get started
1. Pull up the "sidelock" manual on the CVA web site and read it thoroughly
2. Check out the 2013 posting on the 24 hour campfire site for the "how to shoot"

I've been using a CVA for over 25 years as my kick-around gun and it still serves me well... good luck in using your Gamester

View attachment 223012
Thank you for the info. I just started getting into traditional Muzzleloaders, I bought a new 50cal, Investarms Dixie Hawken Rifle Model# 120B last month, and a Pietta 1858 Remington Army 44 C&B revolver, around the same time. I wanted to get a 54cal, for the extra thump on Idaho Elk & Black Bear. I bought the 50cal Lee REAL Duel cavity Round ball & 320gr bullet mould, for the Investarms 50cal & a 54cal Lee Duel Cavity Round Ball Mould for the CVA. Thank you for the info on the CVA Gamester, I sereusly appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back