• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

In The Slow Cooker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshot

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Got up bright and early,decided to take the Double Barrel out get some Squirrel.

Went down on a part of my property I haven't been for awhile.

Setting there seen 3 Does go by.Oh well seed for next year.Looked on up the hill,seen 4 Fox Squirrels playing.Slip up there.They made it in a hole.

Setting there,had bark hitting me on the Head.I look up there is a Squirrel,too close for a shot,he runs over next[url] tree.made[/url] smoke one down.Reload waiting,another one comes up my way.Supper in hand.

Go back to the house clean them,put them in the Slow Cooker.Get my Gun cleaned up.Life is sure hard here in the hills.

oneshot

Last edited by a moderator:
It ain't gonna get any easier until ye train the criiters to skin themselves and jump inter the crock-pot :rotf:

I got spider bit deer season. Got a staff infection in the spider bite. Haven't been able to get out since. I have a 2 inch hole in my belly where the surgeon cut out the damage. I was shooting in the house today, but soon I will be back out there! The 36 is ready to go!

Back