• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD I have another book to give away.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have "The CVA Muzzleloading Hunter's Handbook" copyright 1980. It is in excellent condition with a small stain on the cover and a bit yellowed with age. Here's the deal: if you have a beginning muzzle loader fan, especially a youngster, you can have it if you give it to her/him and agree to help. It is very well written by J. Wayne Fears and has 103 pages of good info with the major focus on hunting whitetail deer. It covers about everything a beginner needs to know. I will pay postage within the U.S. Tell me why you need it and the first person to do so gets the book with my compliments. Dale [Polecat] BTW: some of us old timers might even learn a bit

I am 65 years young and still enjoy my flintlock hunting alot! I have yet to take a deer with my flintlock but I will not give up until I can get one, or the Lord calls my name to be with him. I feel anything I can learn will help me achieve my goal, and this book sounds like it will help alot. I will also pass this book down to my sons with instructions to keep passing it to people with kids so they may to benefit from the book. If you choose me to have the book I thank you!

I am 65 years young and still enjoy my flintlock hunting alot! I have yet to take a deer with my flintlock but I will not give up until I can get one, or the Lord calls my name to be with him. I feel anything I can learn will help me achieve my goal, and this book sounds like it will help alot. I will also pass this book down to my sons with instructions to keep passing it to people with kids so they may to benefit from the book. If you choose me to have the book I thank you!
You have the book my friend. It may help you and the future of our passion. Send me your address in a PM. Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back