• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I am Nick (Nicholas) Taylor. I live in Southampton, England, UK. I have been shooting and collecting black powder guns since 1977.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NT Nt

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am full member of The Muzzle Loaders Association of Great Britain. My most active shooting occurs T International Bisley Ranges and in a shooting range within a Fort built at Portsmouth for the war with Napoleon Bonapart. I have now reached the bright old age of 70, apparently I look and move around with the agility of a .uxh younger person, and I teach silversmithing and Jewellery making at a college in Winchester three evenings a week with some full day courses on Saturdays.
As you can imagine this is very useful for cosmetic work on the guns if I need to, that is.

And very welcome from NZ and a long time member of the MLAGB if not now. Spritely 70 . Ime a creaky 79 but still make stuff .
Regards Rudyard

Welcome from East Anglia! Pal Rudyard and I are of an age where most of what we make is for our own satisfaction, unless somebody is paying, that is. This being UK I can't make guns, so I make trains instead - just as smelly, and can be almost as noisy, albeit in a different way....

I am full member of The Muzzle Loaders Association of Great Britain. My most active shooting occurs T International Bisley Ranges and in a shooting range within a Fort built at Portsmouth for the war with Napoleon Bonapart. I have now reached the bright old age of 70, apparently I look and move around with the agility of a .uxh younger person, and I teach silversmithing and Jewellery making at a college in Winchester three evenings a week with some full day courses on Saturdays.
As you can imagine this is very useful for cosmetic work on the guns if I need to, that is.
Welcome from East Texas.

Latest posts

Back