• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Ya'll

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin25

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to the forum, but not to BP. I have been shooting muzzleloaders since early 90's. Currently, I have a T/C Hawken 50, a couple of T/C Renegades in 50 & 54, plus a spare barrel or two and a GPR in 50...all in percussion. I live in Pensacola, FL., which is not too "big" on BP, so there is not a lot of shoots and such here.

I live in Pensacola, FL., which is not too "big" on BP, so there is not a lot of shoots and such here.

Hey Buckskin... Welcome to our little group. I'm glad you found us. :)

I'm in San Diego, so I know what you mean about the lack of BP shooters. Fortunately, we do a couple of clubs here that put on Mountain Man style rendezvous and have BP matches every month.

Hey Claude.... I was stationed in Washington state and there is a lot of BP clubs and events there... so, I got kind of spoiled. The BP gun show they have every year is great... worth the trip if you can ever get up that way.

Howdy Buckskin25 to the Camp. Do you know Gordy down that way. He and I get together on another forum just wonder if you know Him.

Hey Rick... I have not met Gordy yet.... I plan on going to a BP shoot March 6 & 7, so I might meet some shooters.

Latest posts

Back