• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

how many members attending NORTHEASTERN in N.Y.?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
how many members plan on goin to the n'eastern in naples n.y.? and anyone wanted go with the "ticking cross" fer recognizin another member? i'd put up the pic that i think zonie or musketman put up but...i'm too confused right now! RC

RC,
We had planned on going and now I can't seem to find the info on it. Could you refress my mind on there web site or information.
thanks, snagg

Count me in!! I'm going to the work party this weekend. Our club is running the range.
Trapper

I plan on stopping by for at least a day. I'll do OK as long as I avoid a few of the bad influences that attend those functions.
:blah:
Bill

Yes,we ran the Northeastern range when it was in Filmore NY and we helped out 2 years ago at the Vermont site and we ran it again last year in Vermont again, Now we're running it again this year. The shoot is going to be real interesting , the targets have been made up for about 3 months. We're planning on having a variety of different targets, paper, metal gongs, breakables, and a few neat suprises!!!!The smoothbore matches are going to prove real interesting, bring lots of shot and roundballs. If you're a member here at the forum stop by the range and just ask for Trapper and we can put faces to the names. RC, you and I will have a few laughs around the campfires that week, maybe a jug or two? Hope to see ya all there.

HMM TRAPPER... :hmm: then we been within sight of each other.. went to all three of them, ran woodswalks in vermont with brook and carol an bucky.. spent alot of time on range too! we''ll have some laughs..(evidently you've seen me shoot before! ):shocked2: ... :redface: he he hee! new gun asuppose to be HERE before then..i hope! RC

Back