• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How Many Are There of Us, State by State, Country by Country

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from up here it looks like wisconsin s attached to the u.p., eh?

take care, daniel

quote:Originally posted by musketman:
And, it "IS" through the efforts of Claude Mathis that we have a safe, friendly place to exchange ideas and make some new friends... Well, I thank you for the kind words, but it's really the members of any forum that make it what it is. The regulars here are terrific.
smile.gif

I'd like to thank all of you for making this a friendly place where newcomers can feel welcome.

Registered: January 13, 2004....add one more from pa....makes us in second place by ourselves.........................bob

I have another interesting, related question.

How many muzzle-laoding buffs all together are there in the U.S.?

What foreign countries ahve the highest number of muzzle-loading buffs? (I'd opt for England, Canada, Germany or Italy.)

Bob1961, I regestersd on the 21st of January, that ties Pa with New York, sorry about that stumpkiller, looks like NY and Pa are tied.

Watch'yer topknot

Hawkeye

Well boys, here in the wilds of Utah we go more for quality than quanity :blah: We do have a lot of muzzleloader hunters here, unfortunately about 99% are using the latest
( I hate to say the ugg word) inline. :rolleyes:

Claude

Somebody had to conceive the idea and then produce it and maintain it! Thank you.
:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back