• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehoff

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's the horn I've been scratching on. I've built a few rifles, but this is my first attempt at a horn.

dixon10090.jpg

dixon10092.jpg

dixon10094.jpg

If that is your first horn, I cannot wait to see a few more horns you work-up. Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :bow:

Mark B

Nice work. I have made many nice horns but I have never "scratched" one. You did a good job scratching. :hmm:

That is a darn nice horn! :thumbsup: Are you going to patina it, or let do that by itself?

Thanks for all the kind words.

I don't know if I'm going to age her or let her like she is now.

Again thanks

Thanks again for the kind words. Built five rifles but this is my first horn

The top of the horn reads in German "Die Vorsehung Gottes ist ihr Esbteil"which in english should translate to "The Providence of God is your Inheritance".

Back