• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Colo.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broken hand

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this form. Old to the life style.
Still make a few doin's.but slowing down
sum. old age catchin up to me.

welcome to the camp :hatsoff: glad to have you here, the younguns NEED the geezers! share your knowledge. mike

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found our camp. I think we all slow down some at some point but the important part is your still doing. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales.

Welcome, good to meet you. There are quite a few of us gray beards here We are never too old to learn something new, and we can impart a bit of wisdom along the way.

Welcome! :hatsoff: What part of Colorado you from?

By the way, we are both in the same boat. I read a saying in the last couple of days (that's why I can still remember it at my age):
"At my age, I've still got a lot on the ball; I'm just too tired to bounce it."
:grin:

W R, I'm glad you have joined us , whats your story, where have you been, what are you doing now? Hope you enjoy the talk and enjoy the company. charlie

Back