• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello to all.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to all......I have been involved in the muzzle loading arena since 1967 when the dixie gun works catalog was white with only a few pages. Grew up in upstate New York in the farmland country only 25 minutes from Old Fort Niagra.....cut my teeth on an old 38 cal flint original and a grand old timer named Charlie Dumpport who was on the front cover of Muzzle Blasts in 1967......Never owned a modern gun.....only had muzzleloaders and definatly took the one shot challange....Went to college in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 1970 and was President of the Wisconsin Muzzleloading Association for two terms........after 51 years being a mechanical engineer in Milwaukee I retired and now still enjoying the sport I was born and raised on......hope to meet some of you down the line. I'll go by 1754Voyager others call me "Tree Coons or Coons" and others by Gary........keep your powder dry and aim small miss small......

Hello, Please be aware of scammers. Go to Forum Announcements and Help look for the thread by Lslite titled scammer warning and learn how to spot scammers and what to do. Also at the very top of Muzzleloader Classifieds Firearms For Sale/Trade/Wanted another thread titled,SCAMMERS by Loyaltiest Dave for more info on the subject. From Michigan Welcome, Steve

Latest posts

Back