• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello to all.......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BWaddy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
..... the fellow muzzleloader folks out here. This is a great site, and I hope to be able to contribute to it. I've been muzzleloading for years, and I just found this darn forum! ::

As my pappy once said, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em". :crackup:

Bret

bwaddy,
welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
lots of info and good people here.by all means contribute
as much as you can!!
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

..... the fellow muzzleloader folks out here. This is a great site, and I hope to be able to contribute to it. I've been muzzleloading for years, and I just found this darn forum! ::

As my pappy once said, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em". :crackup:

Bret

Hi Bret...Welcome to the forum, this is where the muzzleloader answer people hang out, and one heck of a nice place to call home.
These boys give you the straight of things...first hand!
I bounced around the Internet looking for information for several years before I found this place, now I just go "home".
:m2c:
Russ

Welcome.

Hope you "absorb" some useful information.

:crackup:

I love to "absorb" information, but I Hope to be able to give a little back. I've been "playing" with BP for about 20+ years...... I guess I should have bought some stock in lead and BP! ::

Bret

Hey Bret,

Make yerself at home! Good folks to spin yarns with and trade secrets about makin that smoke pole shoot straight - let yer buddies know about us too - room for everyone :thumbsup:

LEJ

I will do just that! I'll just make sure to tell them not to mention Inline in the Percussion or Flintlock threads! :crackup:

Bret

Latest posts

Back