• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im new to the site and new to Muzzle Loading. But have been hunting for over 16 years. I live in Neillsville Wi and hunt 300 acres of private land south of Neillsville. I just bought my first muzzle loader from a coworker for $80.00 Its a Traditions E-Bolt 209 .50 cal. Just about got it all sighted in. Had to get a different ram rod since the one that came with it, snapped. :( But now I have a steel one with a handle on it. :grin: Looking forward to the site.

Wisconsin friend,
You are certainly welcome to look
around and for sure glad to have you with us.
Friend this is a traditional forum and 209's are
not discussed here But look around and you may understand what we are about and join us.
again welcome
I am snake-eyes

As i was looking around I noticed that what you are saying is true, which is fine. Im learning alot about the traditional muzzle loaders and am having a lot of fun doing so. I really enjoy the site.

Hello from River Falls (western WI) and welcome to the board. The more cheeseheads the merrier! :winking:

Welcome from the center of Wisconsin. I unwittingly mentioned being an owner of " one of the other" muzzleloaders myself, but shoot both varieties. We Wisconsin smoke - polers have got to get a "Shoot" together someplace central to us all and have some fun and share a little info on the black powder subject at a shooting range. Let's toss the idea around for a while. Good luck with you're new hobby, sport, or passion. I almost forgot.......Bang Boom!

Crex, is River Falls the same thing as Black River Falls? The reason I'm asking is that I'm going to be in the area at the end of April to do some gambling. My wife and I are going to stay in Necedah and head over that-a-way after cruising through the Necedah National Wildlife Area. Necedah has traditionally been the gathering spot for archers. Wouldn't it be something if it turned into a Muzzleloader gathering spot. Who knows! Bang Boom!

Nope, River Falls and Black River Falls are two different towns. River Falls, where I live is near the western border of wisconsin (Pierce County) about 30 miles from the twin cities, MN. Black River Falls is a couple hours drive SE of River Falls, in west central WI.

I do like the sound of a Wisconsin blackpowder shoot somewhere, count me in :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself!

Welcome,

Great site here. I'm sure you will learn a lot about BP shooting and hunting here. Make sure you use your resources(ask questions) to make you a better shooter and sportsman. Here are the field reps Wisconsin
Donald Boughton
1654 Flett Ave.
Racine, WI 53405
(414) 633-0367

Richard F. Hanesworth
P.O. Box 24
Stoddard, WI 54658-0024
(608) 457-2227
for Wis.Check out[url] www.nmlra.org[/url] to see what its about and to hook up with other BP shooters from your state. :hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back