• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. Great website, I have already found alot of good information so far. I am 25, and have been shooting blackpowder for almost 10 years now. I just shoot for fun and some deer hunting. I have yet to take a deer with the smokepole but this year I am retiring the shotgun so any deer I get will be with the bow or Lyman great plains .54 cal with patch and ball.

Now as soon as the foot of snow melts and the temps warm up I can get out and do some shooting, can't wait to smell that white smoke!

-Josh

welcome crex i know what you mean about the snow i live in the u.p.only 4 miles from wi. hope you enjoy the forum there are some wonderful peaple here willing to share thier knowledge and a few good laughs now and then.

curly maple

Welcome aboard!! :applause: 25 eh? Man we need some youngbloods around here. Hope ya stick around, as it only gets mo better with time.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Forum all sorts of infro here . In the fall I will be up around Antigo .
Charlie

Crex,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you join us. Lots of friendly folks and information here.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Back