• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Southern Tier

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wcerin

32 Cal
Reaction score
My name is Wayne and I'm from the Southern Tier of NY which is on the PA border. I got into muzzle loading in the early 90s. Lately I have had more time on my hands and am looking forward to more shooting time. Looking forward to learning more and meeting good people with similar interests.

Welcome from Florida. The forum is growing due to folks like you, having more time to
spend on hobbies and sports. The main draw to this forum is KNOWLEDGE. You can
also use the search feature to access a vast database of info. Also, it helps to become
a supporting member (and you can join in on otherwise closed discussions where we
solve the World's problems), see Angie for more. Again ,Welcome.

My name is Wayne and I'm from the Southern Tier of NY which is on the PA border. I got into muzzle loading in the early 90s. Lately I have had more time on my hands and am looking forward to more shooting time. Looking forward to learning more and meeting good people with similar interests.
High from NYS, Allegany County, Wellsville.

I Just wanted to say Thank You for the warm welcome. I very much appreciate it.

Back