• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Green Mountain State!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Southern Vermont,(Poultney). Great place to raise grandsons, lots of hiking, shooting and fishing.

Attachments

• 27B34388-CA5F-42AA-BB96-6AB5E0076FBB.jpeg
    27B34388-CA5F-42AA-BB96-6AB5E0076FBB.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 24
Hello from Quebec.
You’ll find some pretty experienced people here that will most certainly be able to help you.
Seems like there’s a lot of people from north eastern US here. Going to have to have a reunion of sorts at a woods walk, Territorial or a Biathlon ( once the border is open ).

Nice I pass through springfield quit often on my way to the depot in charlestown. You know the place?
If you are talking about the Shooting and Hunting Depot in Charlestown, they deserve a shout out, friendly, knowledgeable people, and probably the best selection of traditional muzzleloaders around.

If you are talking about the Shooting and Hunting Depot in Charlestown, they deserve a shout out, friendly, knowledgeable people, and probably the best selection of traditional muzzleloaders around.
Yes sir I am , they are a great and friendly group of folks there for sure!! My favorite gun shop to go to!!!

Going to have to check it out!

Welcome from a down east New Englander, Rhode Island. Love your state can’t figure out one of your senators however.
Nobody can figure out Bernie!
Most of his support come from Northern Vermont, Barre, Montpelier and Burlington area, of course that’s where most of the “Woke” people live. He can’t live forever, so there is some hope!

Going to have to check it out!
You should. Lately they have been a little low on stuff (like everyone else) but you never know what they get in on consignment so........Plenty of wads ,patches ,balls etc if you don't cast your own. My buddy has a T/c .56 SB on consignment there. At least I think he still does as far as I know.........

Back