• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from the granite state

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone at the forum,I am new to muzzle loading. I live in NH and enjoy camping and the outdoors. I like woodcarving,and cooking over an open fire.I look forward to learning more about muzzle loading and the history.Its great to see so many people sharing their experiences with the sport. Rich aka RRR :v :bow:

Hello and Welcome!

I lived in Boxford, MA back in the late 80's and frequently made it to Salem, NH... beautiful area.

Enjoy all the learning that goes on here in the Forum! Ask questions and have fun!

:grin:

Hello Mike thanks for the greeting,I grew up in Hudson Ma. I am a real green horn to muzzle loading, I have always been interested in modern guns and shooting, being a woodworker/carver I really appreciate the eye appeal of these historic pieces.It all seems to fit in with my enjoyment of the outdoors. My dad collected antique firearms which included a Kentucky long rifle that hung over our fireplace as long as I can remember.
Best to you and your family. ( Rich RRR )

Welcome neighbor. You'll learn alot here, I know I have. Don't be affraid to ask questions. There are no stupid questions...only the ones not asked. Nobody here will make you feel bad about anything you ask. It's a very friendly and helpfull place. Welcome to the addiction :thumbsup:

Hi Rich, welcome from Wisconsin. You will learn much here as this is a very friendly forum.

Back