• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from The Bronx!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

td11pump

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello From the Bronx, N.Y. I'm Lenny and I just took up the sport of muzzle-loading with my son who is 17. We really enjoy this! I have been hunting 29yrs and my son started 2 yrs ago and is a very good shot! I'm looking forward to picking up a few tips and see if I can maybe help a few folks! I have a T/C Triumph .50 cal. and my son has a Pursuit II XLT Extreme .50 cal. :wink:

Welcome Lenny. You should be able to pick up lots of pointers and info here. Just remember this is a traditional firearms forum only.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the forum.Must be tough finding places to shoot in the Bronx. :wink: Griz

Welcome to the MLF Lenny! Pull up a stump and lets talk some Traditional Black Powder around the fire.

Welcome. There is a wealth of knowledgeable folks here that can help you and your son towards the real side of muzzleloading fire arms. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Hello Lenny! We're all about side-hammers on this forum, so you're not supposed to mention the unmentionables O-K?

If you want to take a ride some day to Old Bridge NJ I can have you & your son over for a League Shoot some time! Check out the club I belong to, as it might be one of the closest clubs to you that shoots both rifles & pistols with the holy black: www.oldbridgerifle.com .

Welcome again and we're here to help get you down the path of enlightenment side-hammer wise :haha: .

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I like to say that in the shooting sports there is always an evolution to the next level! My son and I will be going through another evolution with the traditional muzzle loaders when the weather gets better! :wink: I know that I will have some questions that you folks can answer and make the sport that much more enjoyable! :hatsoff:

Back