• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up there representing the Texas Army for Sam's birthday celebration on 3/2.
It's always been a great little town. I cried when Old Main burned down.
Back in the '70's, I hitchhiked from A&M every weekend for a couple of years.
Dodged that bullet! :ghostly:

Like I said, if you have any questions at all, just ask, and you'll get plenty of opinions.
It'll be up to you to figure out which ones to follow... :dunno:

I was up there representing the Texas Army for Sam's birthday celebration on 3/2.
It's always been a great little town. I cried when Old Main burned down.
Back in the '70's, I hitchhiked from A&M every weekend for a couple of years.
Dodged that bullet! :ghostly:

Like I said, if you have any questions at all, just ask, and you'll get plenty of opinions.
It'll be up to you to figure out which ones to follow... :dunno:
If you don’t mind could you check out my first thread? Maybe you’d have some info or opinions about my gun. Thank you

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't know enough about original Remmies to be helpful.
But there are lots of folks here who can tell you all kinds of stuff about it.
Best of luck in your search. It'll look good in a frame on the wall.

Latest posts

Back