• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from SoCal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Smith

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a couple weeks and thought I'd introduce myself. Great bunch of history and
knowledge here. I've been using the sooty stuff
since I was able to purchase my own smokepole
Always still plenty to learn.

Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place if learning is what you want to do. We cover every aspect of traditional muzzleloaders and BP shooting. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. No matter where you are at in experience, our members will help and guide you along. We are a very friendly forum with great folks. We will answer any and all your questions with knowledgeable, accurate responses. The forum covers a wide variety of subjects that are related to traditional muzzleloaders and BP shooting. We have different categories that cover, Flintlock rifles,Percussion Rifles, Genral muzzleloading, Handguns, Builders Bench, just to name a few. There is still so much more I haven't mentioned. The forum is a very lively place that produces new Topics daily. You will not find any other place like this forum. I guarantee that you will learn from day one and continue to learn on a daily basis. I take this forum like I take my vitamins, I have to have both daily. The days of searching all over the web for answers are over. It is all right here! We are very happy you have found us and we welcome you with open arms! Welcome to the world of BP shooting. It is very addictive! But in a good way! :grin: We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future. You have found like minded folks just like yourself. Welcome aboard my friend! Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

:metoo: I can't say it any better than Cowboys. :wink:

Welcome to the Forum, Montana Smith from Southern California! :hatsoff: we're glad to have you here.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome from Yosemite N.P.
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
Mike C.

Back