• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from SE Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikelange

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings. I've been following threads on this forum for information and entertainment for some time now -- thought I'd register and be able to once in awhile throw my two cents' worth in. I live six miles up the road from Friendship, IN (bet no one's ever heard of the place :haha: ). I build and hunt with muzzleloaders, have written a book about settlers 'round here during the Revolution, and in general love just about everything pertaining to the history of and equipment used in pre-1800 America.

well howdy to the forum and you can get all the info you ever wanted for the most part here :thumbsup:

mongrel,
Welcome to the MLF, glad you desided to
join in. Sounds like you have a lot to offer and
we hope you will do so. Best of luck in your
effort to publish a novel.Visit and contribute
as often as you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Welcome Mongrel! I'm origanly from Holland, IN and lived for a bit around Linton and then Terre Haute. So, how's the weather up there?

Preacher

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Lucky devil to be just 6 miles from Friendship. Even when I stay in Indianpolis, I'm an hour's drive away in Seymour. It's worth the drive and an hour's drive in the country is a lot different from an hour's drive in the city. In the country, I've gone about 50 miles plus whereas in the city I'm about 15 miles.

Back