• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Indiana!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty_Possum

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the camp! I joined this forum some time back but have yet to be active on it, this is the first time I've logged on in months. :eek:ff

Anyways, greetings! I'm a BP novice who's just getting into the sport. I live in central Indiana and I love history, I love the gunpowder era in particular so I figured I should break into the scene. A little bit about me, I'm in my mid 20's and I have a desire to some day become a teacher. Studying history is my hobby, and I am starting to get supplies together so I can regularly shoot BP at a nearby range. I bought my first BP gun 2 months ago, and I am looking forward to getting everything together so I can shoot it.

What got my into the hobby is my my love of history. And after reading many books, watching videos on youtube from folks such as "murpheysmuskets" and "teleoceras" I decided it would be a fun thing to join. A local guy here in my state took me shooting his Brown Bess musket and also his flintlock kentucky rifle at a local range, all the while answering my questions on traditional muzzleloading. I was immediately hooked and I am excited to be getting into this.

Glad to me you and God Bless America!
:patriot:
-Allen

Welcome! The best thing for you to do is to go to Friendship,IN for their big shoot over there the first 2 weeks of June. You will become hooked.

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff: We're glad to have you. Since you are there in Indiana, don't miss a chance to go to Friendship for the Fall and Spring matches. :thumbsup: Also don't forget to join NMLRA. It's a fine organization from which you will get a lot of benefit.

:hatsoff: Howdy,good ta have ya here.Enjoy your journey into the world of BP. :thumbsup: Griz

Welcome S.P.

I'm from Indiana also, just joined yesterday.

Have a great weekend and Memorial Day everyone!

Welcome fellow Hoosier! I'm also from Central Indiana. Drop me a line should you ever have any questions.

Back