• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Scotland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray7756

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello all, returning to BP after many years of being abroad , Singapore ,Thailand and China to name a few, just joined a local club that shoots BP so its time to troll through the forums ans see what takes my fancy, cant hunt here with BP so its just at the range, very interested in finding out more about BP cartridge rifles
Cheers
Ray

They dont make anything in Stanley Mills anymore is been converted to housing
Cheers
Ray

Ray, Welcome to the forum my friend! We are glad that you have decided to join us.

This forum covers Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. We also cover all the other aspects that go along with it.

We are a friendly forum which is made up of great people from all over the world! The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might have to say as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forum's pages. It's a great tool to utilize for research or looking up something specific.

We have a lively forum with new topic's being created on a daily basis. You will find something new here all the time!

The learning opportunities are endless!

We are honored to have you join us my friend.

Welcome Aboard!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back