• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NJ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MosinRob

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the forum and to traditional muzzleloading. Hope to learn and help with what I can. Take care. -Rob

Welcome to the forum, you will like it here.
Where are you located? I am in Gloucester county.
Tbone.

Hey tbone. Sussex county here. Do you shoot at the old bridge bp match?

No, I havent yet.I shoot mostly at our club range
in maurice river. Come on down. PM me if you want to. Tbone

:hatsoff: Welcome Rob,good ta have ya here.I lived in Flemington all my life till i retired here in N.Y.Enjoy the site.Griz

TBone said:
No, I havent yet.I shoot mostly at our club range
in maurice river. Come on down. PM me if you want to. Tbone
Yeah maybe I'll take you up on that one day. Old bridge match is this Sunday if you are interested. I went to my first two Weeks ago and had a blast so um going again. Let me know if you ever want to go.

ny griz said:
:hatsoff: Welcome Rob,good ta have ya here.I lived in Flemington all my life till i retired here in N.Y.Enjoy the site.Griz
Thanks Griz. I know Flemington pretty well. Used to hunt down there in a couple different spots.

Rob, we have a pretty good club in Sussex County. We shoot once a month - usually on a farm in Vernon, and twice a year at Cherry Ridge. We do some educational programs throughout the year, and have a week-long rondy in October. PM me if you're interested.

George, it's at High Breeze Farm in Highland Lakes.

It's a pre-1840 event. Camping is open for club members, but non-members are welcome to come for a day.

Latest posts

Back