• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NEPA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbcasterlin

Pilgrim
Reaction score
That's the northeast corner of PA for those not familiar with the NEPA acronym. I have had a CVA Mountain rifle I built from a kit back in '79 although I haven't done much with it for the past 20 years or so. I decided to change that this year and got it out of the back of the gun cabinet and out in the woods!
I also bought a Walker Colt replica recently and really enjoy shooting it.

Howdy pbcasterlin, welcome to the fire! If you're into traditional muzzleloading, this is the place, lotsa' wisdom comes across there pages. Whereabouts in NEPA are you? I'm up here behind enemy lines in Jamestown, the Peeples Republik of Nu Jork!

mzloder said:
Howdy pbcasterlin, welcome to the fire! If you're into traditional muzzleloading, this is the place, lotsa' wisdom comes across there pages. Whereabouts in NEPA are you? I'm up here behind enemy lines in Jamestown, the Peeples Republik of Nu Jork!

Howdy mzloder, I live near Harvey's Lake, a little NW of Wilkes-Barre. Sorry to hear about all those ridiculous NY gun laws!

Welcome to the forum! It is a great place to learn and hang out. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Rick

Welcome! Look into the Whispering Pines Rendezvous near Wellsboro this August, if you're close enough and think you might enjoy camping with like-minded nuts. :wink:

Welcome,ya got a lot of b.p. company here in the Wyoming County area. We are lookn' to get a club underway soon. Stay in touch. p.s. Whispering Pines in Aug, a good one to go too.

Welcome from the great state of Texas where the men are men and the women are darned glad. Well, that's what we like to say anyway. Actually, we are just like anyone else except that we are proud Texans. :thumbsup: :haha:

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you. We look forward to giving any help and advice that you need and we are also looking forward to your input. Welcome aboard!! :hatsoff:

Billnpatti said:
Welcome from the great state of Texas where the men are men and the women are darned glad. Well, that's what we like to say anyway. Actually, we are just like anyone else except that we are proud Texans. :thumbsup: :haha:

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you. We look forward to giving any help and advice that you need and we are also looking forward to your input. Welcome aboard!! :hatsoff:
I love Texas! My Mom's a native (Sweetwater) and I have lots of kin there. I lived in the DFW area in the early 80's but found it was much too crowded for me...

Back