• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Kansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtracks

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi there, I’m Fishtracks. I’ve always had an interest in black powder and have even bought a couple of revolvers, a replica 1860 Colt and a replica Dance & Brothers. I’ve even had occasion to shoot them, nothing serious, just casual powder burning. As of late however I’ve had the urge to get into it more, that’s why I’m here to this forum, to try and keep that urge alive and to ask questions.

On a side note, if it takes me a couple of days to get back to you please be patient. I don’t have the internet at home.

As Always,
-Fishtracks

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. If you are looking to learn more about blackpowder shooting you are definitely in the right place. Plenty of good people here who have many years of experience and would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Respectfully, cowboys1062.

"Abandon hope, ye who enter here."

Casual powder burning will give way to obsession, and your dark urges will become all consuming.

You will acquire muskets, smoothbores, and flintlock rifles, powder horns, knives and tomahawks. And you will start to dress strangely, and Dance with your replicas. :grin:

Or maybe you'll just have a lot of fun, with a bunch of good folks, and learn more about the old ways of shooting, and a lot of history. And become a better shooter.

Welcome aboard, Fishtracks, it's good to have you. :hatsoff:

Richard/"Grumpa" from Westsylvania

Welcome to the forum. You should know that there is a muzzleloader club out by Overbrook not far from you, The First Santa Fe Trail Plainsman. We'll be hosting a rendezvous and shoot the weekend of the third Sunday in October.

Thank you every one for the warm welcome :) .

I look forward to learning what I can here , and meeting the friendly people.

PaulN/KS, I will send you a PM about that rendezvous

As Always,
-Fishtracks

Back