• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAMark

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all and say this is a very nice forum lots of info. Anyways catch ya later Mark..

:hatsoff: Welcome Mark. Glad you finally showed up. Knew you would sooner or later. Sit back and pick up some knowledge, and leave some when you can. looking forward to reading your posts. Again, welcome. Vern

Mark,
Welcome to the MLF.Hope you will visit and
contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks for the welcome folks, this will be my first year using the old hawken for hunting. Usually shotgun it but i think i'll use the hawken this time. Thanks again for all the info thru out the forum helped me get the cva hawken going keep the info coming.Mark

Put up wind turbines all over that state; Walnut, Carrol, Pomeroy, Webster City, Charles City....Seen way too much of that state :)

Welcome to the camp!

Bob :)

Welcome Mark,
I'm in that great state to the west of you and I can see your state just across the wide Missouri from my house! Hey, I almost sound like Sara Palin!... :rotf:

Join in the conversations and have fun!

Rick

Back