• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from CA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gjohns08

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a soon-to-be graduated college history student in California and I'm excited to learn more about traditional muzzleloaders.

For now I have a TC Seneca .36 and a CVA Mountain Rifle .50.

I don't like to count the TC Greyhawk .50 (too much stainless and plastic) but I was free so I can't complain too much.

Looking forward to benefiting from everyone's experience here! Hopefully someday I'll be able to pass on some knowledge of my own.

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the foram.Lots of good learin here. :thumbsup: Griz

Pud said:
Hey everyone! I'm a soon-to-be graduated college history student in California and I'm excited to learn more about traditional muzzleloaders.

Looking forward to benefiting from everyone's experience here! Hopefully someday I'll be able to pass on some knowledge of my own.
Welcome to the forum! You have definitely come to the right place to learn all there is to know about Traditional muzzleloaders and Blackpowder shooting as a whole. This forum covers every aspect of it. The forum consists of members who have Decades of knowledge and experience. We offer about anything that you either want or need to know. We are a very friendly forum with great folks! We cover all levels of the Blackpowder shooting experience. If you have any questions that you would like to ask, feel free to do so, and you will get knowledgeable, accurate, sound responses. We also have a search feature at the top of the forum pages. If you want to do a little research on a particular muzzleloader or topic, it is a great resource to use. We are glad you have chosen to become a member and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Welcome aboard my friend., Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Monterey/Salinas area. I'm finishing school up here in Chico but I should be returning to the area after graduation.

Latest posts

Back