• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Brookville PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shew62

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals, new to the forum but love it already, me and three of my buddies are headin to camp this afternoon lots of food and cold beer goin out tomorow for opening day of smokepole season, we've been doin this for about 10 years now and I'd way rather hunt with the smokepole than any high power rifle!!!! keep your powder dry :thumbsup:

Hey You will see there are lots of us from PA on here. There is also a plethora of knowledge here. Have fun and be safe tomorrow I will be out as well.

Ahoy! from Pa here myself!
Up near Scranton area so I think it equals out to about 3 hrs north east of ya!

Hiya Shew! Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see another Pennsyltuckian join the fun. I hunted for many years up in Brookeville, Knox township to be exact. Good luck hunting tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Welcome. Hopefully yer home and not out in the muck thats there. If so keep the fires going and be safe.

Knox Twp.!!! I grew up in Belgiumtown, we had a great camp, 3 out of 4 got big does

Back