• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from a newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtgeorge

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sgtgeorge from NY. I am not new to shooting, but I just bought a Flinlock rifle to hunt with in PA and could use advice from time to time.

Welcome from Ohio, you came to the right place, there are a lot of good people here and I'm sure you will get all the help you need.
:front:

TheGunCellar

sgtgeorge,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on
board. Lots of friendly folks and information here.
Be sure to check the "Flintlock" forum and don't forget
about the search feature of the MLF, lots of info in
the archives. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum sgtgeorge. There a lot of people here who will be happy to give you any advice you need.

Where in PA do you plan to hunt?

My parents live in Pike County. We normally hunt on public game lands along the Delaware River. It is really a beautiful, pristine area considering it is part of the Poconos.

sgt george, welcome to the forum. If you go down to Pike Co to visit your parents, watch out for that White Buffalo running around here. He is liable to sneek up on you and show you his turtles. :crackup:
Later
Z

sgtgeorge,

Welcome.. and make yourself at home..

Great place to find info you need or just a place to pull up a squat and read. :)

Been here a short time myself but love it...

Join in when you feel you can.. and enjoy!

:blue:

Latest posts

Back