• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello Everybody

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanzerOfJustice

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, I got interested in black powder after I became a civil war reenactor, and I was hooked! I'm a big fan of all types of firearms but I like the old muzzleoaders the best.

I wouldn't be surprised to find I'm one of the youngest here, I'm still a teenager. (19)! I attend the greatest university ever, the University of Wisconsin. I'm majoring in mechanical engineering, i'm in the Marching Band and Army ROTC.

My pride and joy is my Armi Sport 1861 Springfield. You can tell it apart from the others at a reenactment because it's the super shiney one. As my Captain said, "it's so clean you could eat off it"! I also just built a Traditions Kentucy Pistol. I've lurked on this forum for a while. There is alot of good information here.

Hey Panzer, welcome aboard! Muzzleloaders sure are addictive alright. Sounds like you have a nice one. Show us some pics if you can. :)

Panzer,

Compared to most of us ol' timers, yer still a bit wet behind the ears. I'm glad to see ya in the M/L forum. :grin: GW

Panzer,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
join us.Don't worry about being young, believe
it or not most of here were,once upon a time :rotf: Its good to be proud of the school
you attend and the University of Wisconsin is a
fine one. But being from central Ohio, i am a
Buckeye thru and thru.GO BUCKS1
Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :v :hatsoff:

Welcome PoJ it's always nice to have the youngins aboard especially when they have pride and enthusiasm like you do. Stick around and tell us a tale or too. Stay proud & be safe

Back