• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy $&#@! That's some beautiful work!

I've never seen a tomahawk with that kind of detail on the blade...Unique and inspiring!

The rifle is also very well done!

That is a very very good looking hawk and rifle I would love to own either one of them prefer both. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Robby said:
Goldhunter said:
Excellent. :hatsoff: What casting did you use?
All three castings were purchased from TOTW, the hawk is what they call the english pattern,...

What did you fill in the bowl with? That English head is a pipe axe, correct?

Goldhunter, I cut, forged, and filed the pipe bowl into a hammer head. I guess it would now be called a poleaxe, I had seen it done on a few originals and liked the idea.
Robby

Thanks for the kind words fellows, I really do appreciate it. Other than the internet, not more than a handful of people have seen the guns I make, and they don't understand them the way you folks do. Thanks again.
Robby

Back